Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Chicken Tikka Masala is a delicious dish of marinated chicken served in a rich, luscious sauce, that's packed with aroma. We used spices like turmeric, garam masala, ginger, paprika and cinnamon, so only good, hearty stuff, that makes this Indian inspired dish incredibly tasty.
- extra creamy and flavorful
- packed with delicious Kotanyi spices
- perfect for a quick midweek dinner
- made in just 35 minutes
- made in only one pan
How to make Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tikka is so easy to make and it's just the best. Here are the steps to follow
- Combine chicken breast with spices and yogurt in a bowl
- Cook the chicken mixture with onion and garlic for a couple of minutes
- Add heavy cream to make it creamy and delicious
- Serve with your favorite side and devour
What to serve with Chicken Tikka Masala
It's so good that I could eat it straight from the pan, however, choosing a delicious side will only elevate the dish even more. We love these sides:
- Homemade skillet flatbread
- Basmati rice
- Tablespoon of plain yogurt on top
- Sprinkled chicken tikka with chopped parsley or cilantro
How to store and freeze Chicken Tikka Masala
You can store this delicious Chicken Tikka Masala in two ways.
Place any leftovers covered in an airtight container. Store in a fridge for up to 3 days. Before serving, transfer to a pot and bring to a boil, then serve. If necessary, add some liquid (water).
Feel free to make Chicken Tikka up to a month ahead and store it in the freezer. Store in a freezer bag or airtight container. Store in the freezer for up to 1 month. Before serving, transfer to a pot and bring to a boil, then serve. If necessary, add some liquid (water).
Try these amazing Indian inspired chicken recipes too
Thanks to Kotanyi Slovenija for all the amazing spices that we absolutely adore and make our dishes richer. All the opinions are ours and we only share our honest opinions and recommendations for great products that we actually use.