Oven-Baked Sea Bream with Potatoes
Make Oven-Baked Sea Bream with Potatoes in winter, autumn, summer, or spring. Both fish and potatoes are always in season. We love it for a light dinner during the week or over the weekend. This is why we think you're going to like it:
- the fish is flaky, tender, and melts in your mouth
- the potato is perfectly baked and delicious
- feel free to optionally add cherry tomatoes or fennel
- this is a straightforward, beginner-friendly recipe
- kids and adults love it
How to make Oven-Baked Sea Bream with Potatoes
Oven-Baked Sea Bream with Potatoes is a simple weeknight or weekend dinner idea. It's hands-off, easy to make, and you don't need many ingredients. You can find the whole list of ingredients and methods below. But let's walk through the main steps together for easier preparation.
- Cut the potatoes, season, and place in the oven to bake.
- Clean the fish, pat dry, and season.
- Place the sea bream over baked potatoes and bake.
- Serve with Gremolata sauce.
Feel free to store this Oven-Baked Sea Bream with Potatoes in three ways. Store the potatoes for up to a day in the fridge.
Store this Oven-Baked Sea Bream in an airtight container. Keep sealed in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat before serving in a microwave or an oven.
Feel free to freeze this Oven-Baked Sea Bream too. Transfer into a freezer container or freezer bag. Keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. Before serving, bring the dish to room temperature, then reheat in a microwave or an oven.
Make a fish spread if you have a small amount of leftover sea bream. Our whole family loves it. You can either stir all the ingredients together or blend using an immersion blender or blender to get a smooth spread. We like adding butter, mayo, greek yogurt, sour cream, and different spices and fresh herbs to the fish.
Try these delicious fish recipes