A quick snack for special occasions or everyday
This Chicken Nachos recipe is currently our favorite, and these are the top reasons why:
- the chips are crunchy and topped with a generous amount of melted cheese
- it's addictively good
- impossible to stop eating while still warm
- fantastic for movie night, or when you have friends/family over
- it's so easy to make a meatless version too
- a great way to use any leftovers
How to make these chicken nachos at home
Making Chicken Nachos at home is very quick and straightforward. It will take about 5 active minutes and 10 minutes in the oven. This is a great recipe to use any leftover chicken, pork, lamb, or beef. Below you will find the list with all the instructions and ingredients, and here we share a quick overview for quicker preparation.
- In a bowl, combine all the chicken topping ingredients.
- Spread tortilla chips and shredded chicken over the baking sheet.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the first layer of cheese.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nachos is an excellent snack or appetizer originating from Mexico. It's a beautiful dish prepared with tortilla chips and melted cheese. Over the years, the Nachos recipe evolved and is different in different regions in the world. In this recipe, we used corn tortilla chips topped with chicken, corn, tomato passata, beans, and, of course, lots of cheese. This treat is perfect for celebrations, large or small gatherings, or movie-night snacking.
It's best to serve these Chicken Nachos warm or at room temperature. We don't recommend storing them for longer since the melted cheese texture will change completely. If you still happen to have any portions left, store them at room temperature, covered, for up to a day.
Try these delicious snacks too